Nothing seems to be working right for me today, so I have decided to change things up a little and tell you a little about myself in stead of writing one of my regular posts. So, without further adieu, here are five facts about me…
1. I was hooked on fashion from approximately 5 years old when my grandfather, a professional photographer, put a copy of Glamour magazine in my hot little hands.
2. Not only do I love shoes, but I keep them in their original boxes and I write the date of purchase on the box along with a brief description of the shoe.
3. I am a Type A+ personality who craves order and control (reference #2). You know the type–all my labels face forward in the cabinets and refrigerator, my closet is colorized by season, family and friends refer to me affectionally as ‘intense.’
4. My first job out of college was as an Assistant Buyer of Electronics for a major department store in Brooklyn, NY.
5. I used to write all my notes in French when I was in school so that no one could borrow them.
Bonus fact–I am an only child and extremely competitive (reference #3 & #5–the thought of someone studying from my notes and potentially doing better on a test was too much to handle).
I hope you enjoyed reading a little bit about me. I would love to hear from you, so please comment and share your thoughts. To follow this blog and to follow along on all social media, just click on the three bar icon on the top right of the page. Thanks!